- 1 What is Labcorp’s mission statement?
- 2 How long does it take to get results back from LabCorp?
- 3 Are LabCorp test results accurate?
- 4 What is the telephone number for Labcorp Patient Billing?
- 5 Does LabCorp send results to the doctor first?
- 6 How to Pay Bills on Labcorp Patient Portal?
- 7 How can I pay my LabCorp bill without an invoice number?
- 8 How long does it take for LabCorp to process payment?
- 9 How do I access my lab test results?
- 10 How soon can I expect to receive my lab test results?
- 11 My lab results have not been posted and more than two weeks have passed. What should I do?
- 12 How do I access the lab test results of other people in my Labcorp Patient™ portal account?
- 13 I’m a patient and I don’t understand or have questions about my test results. Who should I talk to?
- 14 How do I schedule an appointment for specimen collection at a Labcorp location?
- 15 What are the hours of operation at my local Labcorp patient service center?
What is Labcorp’s mission statement?
Labcorp is a leading global life sciences company. With a mission to improve health and improve lives, Labcorp delivers world-class diagnostic solutions, brings innovative medicines to patients faster, and uses technology to improve the delivery of care.
How long does it take to get results back from LabCorp?
Results for most routine tests are available within 2 weeks.
If you still don’t see your results after that time, check that: Your personal profile information is correct in your Labcorp Patient account.
Are LabCorp test results accurate?
Labcorp provides leading-edge medical laboratory tests and services through a national network of primary clinical laboratories and specialty testing laboratories. Their labs perform regular quality assurance testing to ensure our results are accurate.
What is the telephone number for Labcorp Patient Billing?
The toll-free telephone number for Patient Billing is 800-845-6167.
Does LabCorp send results to the doctor first?
Yes, A Labcorp lab processes your test and the results are sent to your ordering doctor.
How to Pay Bills on Labcorp Patient Portal?
- Go to the official Labcorp Patient website – https://patient.labcorp.com/.
- Click on the menu button on the side of the homepage.
- Next, click on the “Pay My Bill” button.
- Enter the invoice number and the ZIP code from the Lapcorp bill receipt.
- Click on “Pay My Bill”.
- Complete the payment process by following the prompts on the new page.
How can I pay my LabCorp bill without an invoice number?
If you do not have an invoice number, please call billing customer service at 800-845-6167.
Note: Labcorp is not affiliated with any payment service, and consumers can pay their invoices directly to Labcorp without incurring any payment service fee.
How long does it take for LabCorp to process payment?
Labcorp posts payments within 24 to 48 hours.
If you have made your payment and you are unsure whether the payment has been posted, contact Labcorp Patient Billing at 800-845-6167.
How do I access my lab test results?
Lab results are provided to your Labcorp Patient™ portal account. Log in or register online. For more details, you may also visit our Notice of Privacy Practices.
How soon can I expect to receive my lab test results?
It could take several days to complete the tests depending on the complexity of the tests. You should contact your doctor’s office if you have any questions about the availability of test results. You can continue to check your Labcorp Patient portal account, as results are posted based on a fixed schedule, as displayed above.
My lab results have not been posted and more than two weeks have passed. What should I do?
Please check and confirm the following:
- Your Labcorp Patient portal personal profile details are up-to-date, complete, and correct.
- Your health care providers’ personal details on record match the personal information in your Labcorp Patient portal profile. Health care providers include your primary care physician, hospital professionals, specialists, and all Labcorp specimen collection labs.
How do I access the lab test results of other people in my Labcorp Patient™ portal account?
If you’ve been granted permission to see the lab test results of others within your account, simply select Dependents from the menu left, then choose the person’s lab test results you’d like to view. If you cannot get lab test results for the person, you selected, ensure you have access to the person’s laboratory data.
I’m a patient and I don’t understand or have questions about my test results. Who should I talk to?
Patients should discuss their results with the doctor who ordered the test or a physician’s office staff member. Please don’t contact the lab where your sample was collected with questions about your test results.
How do I schedule an appointment for specimen collection at a Labcorp location?
To schedule an appointment, visit Labs & Appointments page and search for the patient service center nearest you. Once a website is selected, click “Schedule an Appointment” and follow the instructions. Please keep a copy of your verification number.
What are the hours of operation at my local Labcorp patient service center?
The hours of operation for each Labcorp patient service center are listed on the information page for each location. Please note: Some services, such as drug testing, are only available during specific hours. Please check the location information page before scheduling your appointment or visiting.