- 1 Labcorp Patient Portal Test Results
- 1.1 How do I access my lab test results?
- 1.2 How soon can I expect to receive my lab test results?
- 1.3 My lab results have not been posted and more than two weeks have passed. What should I do?
- 1.4 How do I access the lab test results of other people in my Labcorp Patient™ portal account?
- 1.5 I’m a patient and I don’t understand or have questions about my test results. Who should I talk to?
- 1.6 You May Also Like To Check:
Labcorp Patient Portal Test Results
Labcorp Patient Portal Test Results – Labcorp Patient portal allows you to download, view, and print your Labcorp test results and provides tools to pay your bill online and schedule appointments.
How do I access my lab test results?
Lab results are provided to your Labcorp Patient™ portal account. Log in or register online. For more details, you may also visit our Notice of Privacy Practices.
How soon can I expect to receive my lab test results?
It could take several days to complete the tests depending on the complexity of the tests. You should contact your doctor’s office if you have any questions about the availability of test results. You can continue to check your Labcorp Patient portal account, as results are posted based on a fixed schedule, as displayed above.
My lab results have not been posted and more than two weeks have passed. What should I do?
Please check and confirm the following:
- Your Labcorp Patient portal personal profile details are up-to-date, complete, and correct.
- Your health care providers’ personal details on record match the personal information in your Labcorp Patient portal profile. Health care providers include your primary care physician, hospital professionals, specialists, and all Labcorp specimen collection labs.
How do I access the lab test results of other people in my Labcorp Patient™ portal account?
If you’ve been granted permission to see the lab test results of others within your account, simply select Dependents from the menu left, then choose the person’s lab test results you’d like to view. If you cannot get lab test results for the person, you selected, ensure you have access to the person’s laboratory data.
I’m a patient and I don’t understand or have questions about my test results. Who should I talk to?
Patients should discuss their results with the doctor who ordered the test or a physician’s office staff member. Please don’t contact the lab where your sample was collected with questions about your test results.